Objectives and challenges
The AFNeT launched the Digital Circle of Strategic Industries in order to create a dynamics of division and progress around the problems of digital in the extended enterprise then to engage of the structuring actions (projects, communities of work,…).
The objective is to create:
- a gathering circle of confidence of the industrialists and living strength of the AFNeT around the digital transformation of the organizations.
- a dynamics of division cross-country race-industrialist and progress around the problems of digital in the extended enterprise, through high level exchanges.
The addressed problems are structured around 4 axes:
- Digital transformation: Strategy, conduit of change, experience feedbacks,…
- Trades of the extended enterprise : Design, SCM, CRM, TLCI, MRO, Invoicing & Payment,…
- The information system of the extended enterprise. It must be urbanized and secure, facilitate the collaboration of the actors and allow the digital continuity of the design filing: Architecture, PLM (Management of the data produced of the life cycle), standardization of the data, Security and CyberSécurité,….
- Futurology to reflect and work between industrialists and in phase lead on innovative subjects.
The commissions are
- organisées at the request of them adherent which wish to share or to have an experience feedback in a approach of exchange (“Give & Get”).
- are put in work by a presenter, person in charge of thématic, and the voluntary adhérents with the logistical support of a salarié of the AFNeT.
Usually a commission is either a return of expérience of industrialists or the présentation of one white paper produced by a working group of the AFNeT.
It can dérouler either à the AFNeT or at one are adhérent of the AFNeT partner of the commission and to take various forms (Réunion, breakfast,….)
- Présentation of white paper “To measure the value and the KING of a project of Social Réseau
- Présentation of the “Guide of élaboration of a contract of dématérialisation of flows
Supply Chain “by Samy Scemama (Boost the Council) and Sophie Soubelet-Caroit (SSC Lawyers)
- Governance and Modèle économique of Hub BoostAeroSpace by Pierre Faure (Founder and VP BoostAeroSpace)
- The control of the change at Cisco for a better collaboration with the service of the innovation and efficacité “by Hélène Sancerres (Comité de Direction CISCO)
The program is online on http://cnis.afnet.fr
Last articles in the CNIS:
- KickOff Meeting of the CNIS & AG AFNeT the 6/16/2016 09/06/2016
- Deliverable “CNIS” 20/08/2015
- On May 26th, the AFNeT and EOA organized in MEDEF their first event united on the topic of the CSP and the challenges and strategies for the industrial sectors. https://lnkd.in/dkdtAZQ 16/06/2015
- Recall: I will present with Yves Baudier (Senior Research Manager, PLM & Simulation Airbus Group Innovations; Chairman ASD Strategic Group Standardization) at the time of Commission CNIS of the 6/9/2015 strategy of piloting of the standards for the interworking PLM of the Aéro sector… Particularly the radar of standards “PLM”; obligatory grtauite participation but registration on https://lnkd.in/d2R5VMt 01/06/2015
- Take part the 6/9/2015 in Commission CNIS “Interworking PLM”: Challenges and strategies for the industrial sectors & radar of standards; the example of sector ASD (aeronautical, space & defense) https://lnkd.in/d2R5VMt 26/05/2015
- Recall: CNIS EOA/AFNeT around experience feedback Alcatel Lucent and Honeywell on the shared service centers and their contribution to competitiveness 26/05 10:30 to https://lnkd.in/dnC-yyYRappel 12:00: CNIS EOA/AFNeT around experience feedback Alcatel Lucent and Honeywell on the shared service centers and their contribution to competitiveness 26/05 10:30 to https://lnkd.in/dnC-yyY 12:00 20/05/2015
- Take part on Tuesday, May 26 of 10:30 in 12:30 with the round table which the AFNeT organizes with Digital EOA “and Efficient Organization – Experience feedback of the Functions Support – application to the Trades of Industry” with Joëlle Gauthier (Vice President Transformation Program, AlcatelLucent) and Bruno Rosset (Former Finance director, person in charge of the project of Shared Business Services for Honeywell) https://lnkd.in/dnC-yyY 06/05/2015
- Take part in the CNIS EOA/AFNeT “the function support, actor of the competitiveness of the companies: Shared service center: Challenges and strategies for the industrial sectors “26/05 of 10:00 to https://lnkd.in/dnC-yyY 12:30 09/04/2015
- Take part in the Legal CNIS the 19/04 on the reform of the contract law and the major stakes which it carries https://lnkd.in/dgs-VbR 01/04/2015
- Take part in commission “CNIS” on the reform of the contract law, of the mode and the proof of the https://lnkd.in/dxguScm obligations 23/03/2015