Objectives and challenges
The AFNeT launched the Digital Circle of Strategic Industries in order to create a dynamics of division and progress around the problems of digital in the extended enterprise then to engage of the structuring actions (projects, communities of work,…).
The objective is to create:
- a gathering circle of confidence of the industrialists and living strength of the AFNeT around the digital transformation of the organizations.
- a dynamics of division cross-country race-industrialist and progress around the problems of digital in the extended enterprise, through high level exchanges.
The addressed problems are structured around 4 axes:
- Digital transformation: Strategy, conduit of change, experience feedbacks,…
- Trades of the extended enterprise : Design, SCM, CRM, TLCI, MRO, Invoicing & Payment,…
- The information system of the extended enterprise. It must be urbanized and secure, facilitate the collaboration of the actors and allow the digital continuity of the design filing: Architecture, PLM (Management of the data produced of the life cycle), standardization of the data, Security and CyberSécurité,….
- Futurology to reflect and work between industrialists and in phase lead on innovative subjects.
The commissions are
- organisées at the request of them adherent which wish to share or to have an experience feedback in a approach of exchange (“Give & Get”).
- are put in work by a presenter, person in charge of thématic, and the voluntary adhérents with the logistical support of a salarié of the AFNeT.
Usually a commission is either a return of expérience of industrialists or the présentation of one white paper produced by a working group of the AFNeT.
It can dérouler either à the AFNeT or at one are adhérent of the AFNeT partner of the commission and to take various forms (Réunion, breakfast,….)
- Présentation of white paper “To measure the value and the KING of a project of Social Réseau
- Présentation of the “Guide of élaboration of a contract of dématérialisation of flows
Supply Chain “by Samy Scemama (Boost the Council) and Sophie Soubelet-Caroit (SSC Lawyers)
- Governance and Modèle économique of Hub BoostAeroSpace by Pierre Faure (Founder and VP BoostAeroSpace)
- The control of the change at Cisco for a better collaboration with the service of the innovation and efficacité “by Hélène Sancerres (Comité de Direction CISCO)
The program is online on http://cnis.afnet.fr
- Take part in KickOff Meeting of CNIS (AFNeT) the 6/16/2016 09/06/2016
- KickOff Meeting of the CNIS & AG AFNeT the 6/16/2016 09/06/2016
- Deliverable “CNIS” 20/08/2015
- Guide of assistance to the development of a contract of dematerialization of flows supply chain 20/08/2015
- White paper: To measure the value and the KING of a project of Social network of Company 20/08/2015
- Recall: Tuesday the 23rd and Wednesday, June 24, 2015: Forum TERATEC 2015; The appointment of the international experts of the Design and the Digital simulation high performance https://lnkd.in/eZ9N_qm 23/06/2015
- On May 26th, the AFNeT and EOA organized in MEDEF their first event united on the topic of the CSP and the challenges and strategies for the industrial sectors. https://lnkd.in/dkdtAZQ 16/06/2015
- Recall: I will present with Yves Baudier (Senior Research Manager, PLM & Simulation Airbus Group Innovations; Chairman ASD Strategic Group Standardization) at the time of Commission CNIS of the 6/9/2015 strategy of piloting of the standards for the interworking PLM of the Aéro sector… Particularly the radar of standards “PLM”; obligatory grtauite participation but registration on https://lnkd.in/d2R5VMt 01/06/2015
- Take part the 6/9/2015 in Commission CNIS “Interworking PLM”: Challenges and strategies for the industrial sectors & radar of standards; the example of sector ASD (aeronautical, space & defense) https://lnkd.in/d2R5VMt 26/05/2015
- Recall: CNIS EOA/AFNeT around experience feedback Alcatel Lucent and Honeywell on the shared service centers and their contribution to competitiveness 26/05 10:30 to https://lnkd.in/dnC-yyYRappel 12:00: CNIS EOA/AFNeT around experience feedback Alcatel Lucent and Honeywell on the shared service centers and their contribution to competitiveness 26/05 10:30 to https://lnkd.in/dnC-yyY 12:00 20/05/2015
- Take part in the CNIS EOA/AFNeT “the function support, actor of the competitiveness of the companies: Shared service center: Challenges and strategies for the industrial sectors “26/05 of 10:00 to https://lnkd.in/dnC-yyY 12:30 09/04/2015
- Take part in the Legal CNIS the 19/04 on the reform of the contract law and the major stakes which it carries https://lnkd.in/dgs-VbR 01/04/2015
- Take part in commission “CNIS” on the reform of the contract law, of the mode and the proof of the https://lnkd.in/dxguScm obligations 23/03/2015