In a few words.
The force of AFNeT has been to be for more than 30 years Think Tank articulated with Do Tank in multiple areas. This work made it possible to constitute a network of experienced and recognized contributors, lead by Pierre Faure (President AFNeT; Directing Dassault Aviation E-Business) with the support of employees. Working in project mode and the mobilization of this network allow the success of ambitious actions likethe creation of collaborative European Hub BoostAeroSpace.
- Take part in the “CNIS IIoT”: Edge computing – Workshop of June 21st, 2019 18/06/2019
- BOOKING THE DATES: AFNeT – prostep ivip STEP AP242 Day one November 27, in Hamburg 09/05/2019
- CNIS “Cybersécurité, Supply Chain main issue of the cybersecurity for the aircraft industry and Defense” on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 of 9:00 to 12:30 29/04/2019
- ISO /TC 184 /SC 4 “Industrial Day”: International Benefits of standardization for the industry digital transformation Wednesday 15th of May 2019: 9:00 – 17:00 26/04/2019
- CNIS: “BlockChain & Supply Chain, the logistic revolution? ” on April 18th, 2019 – 9:00/12h30 08/04/2019
- Collaboration enters the AFIS and the AFNeT on the interworking of engineering system in 2019 08/04/2019
- The pole Nuclear Valley (pole of competitiveness of the nuclear power) organizes on November 14th the “DIGITAL Day” 24/10/2018
- Collaboration between AFIS and AFNeT one systems engineering interoperability 22/10/2018
- CNIS “IIoT”: Sensors & networks, ways of the data the 11/13/2018 18/10/2018
- You register in Boost-Industry the 2018 29 and 11/30/2018! 16/10/2018